8/27/11

Fragrance review: Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Fragrance review: Chanel Allure Homme Sport

First I have to say that I love fragrances. I have a bunch of them and I'm still buying new ones regularly. I think fragrances make you more confident or bring up memories. But the main reason to wear fragrances is to smell nice. Now I like to wear something that others don't have so I smell unique and not like everyone else.

Now about this fragrance. This one isn't very unique but it's one that everyone should have. It can be worn everyday, every season, on every occasion. It starts of with a lemony smell, a bit syntethic. Not a bad syntethic though. Its projects very well and everyone will notice it. After about 1 hour it's starts to settle down a bit and it becomes a bit creamy. Not a thick vanilla creamy but really soft. This stays throughout the whole fragrance until it dries down to a watery smell which is very nice but it's also very close to the skin.
Allure homme Sport lasts about 8 hours on my skin and it project well for the first 3-4 hours.
The prices can be a drawback for this one as it is about 58 euro for the 50 ml but it's worth the money.
In short: A very nice fragrance that gets alot of compliments and can be worn everyday. But many people have this one so you wont be that unique guy that smells different.

twitterbutton.nl

1 comment: